Dare to be different. FONA International — where experts, teamwork and technology deliver a competitive advantage to you and your products. A place where honesty, transparency and confidentiality build trusting, long-term partnerships. A place where you are the focus of everything we do.
Based in our headquarters Geneva, IL, location, the Senior Financial Analyst reports to the VP of Accounting & Finance but works primarily with the Director of Business Operations. Senior Financial Analyst builds and deploys technical tools, gathers strategic business intelligence and applies quantitative analytics, collaborating across the business to deploy tools and reporting that enable faster and better decision making, allowing FONA to more profitably and effectively deliver best-in-class services and experiences to our customers and employees.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering project management and execution support for cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Conducting quantitative analyses including but not limited to ROI, trending, forecasting risk analysis, regressions, scenario modeling, Monte Carlo analysis, etc.
- Automating/streamlining company-wide reporting and analysis, leveraging new technologies including Power BI, Microsoft AX, Salesforce, machine learning applications, and others.
- Assisting financial & operational analysis of all aspects of the business, including commercial reviews, operational efficiency reviews and financial accounting.
- Supporting pricing and quoting operations, ensuring cycle-time goals are met or exceeded, and pricing is executed with 100% accuracy and policy adherence.
- Managing the calculation of variable compensation components for sales and other personnel * Working with FONA’s commercial division to provide short and long-range raw material & operational demand forecasts to FONA's procurement and manufacturing operations teams (S&OP).
- Supporting for the development and execution of supply agreements, including rebate programs, safety stock agreements, volume-based pricing, and long-term pricing contracts.
- Providing cross-functional support to Corporate Services departments including Accounting, Finance, IT, & Human Resources with internal initiatives, as available.
- Supporting sales team & business-units with ad hoc analysis, report writing, and development of presentation materials for customers and/or management.